Japanese

English

COMPANY

Short History

February 1925

Founded in Kobe by Mr. Y. Asai and Mr. M. Ichikawa as a general average adjusting office


(Yoshiteru Asai/Makinosuke Ichikawa/Kobe office)

1934

Mr. Asai and Mr. Ichikawa published the Japanese translation of York-Antwerp Rules 1924 by G.R. Rudolf


(Japanese translation of York-Antwerp Rules)

1955

Re-organized in the joint stock company and moved from Kobe to Osaka

1964

Opened Tokyo branch

1979

Moved head office to Tokyo and closed Osaka office

1983

Moved head office to Kanda Ogawamachi

1995

Increased capital from ¥4,000,000 to¥10,000,000

2011

Moved head office to Kanda Nishikicho

2015

Company’s article published in “Hoken Mainichi Shinbun” newspaper upon 90th anniversary.